Wednesday, February 22, 2017

April 26 - May 25 (16 months, 6 years, 8 years)

Hello Spring!





Daddy and his girls!



Daddy trying to put Grace down at nap time!







We took Bob G out for his birthday to one of his favorite restaurants - Menz's!


They have strange things on display like 2 headed animals!







They also have a penny candy shop so Barbara was buying goodie bags for the kiddos!




Mother's Day... I spoke at all the services but this was my favorite - coming home to cuddle my baby on the couch!







She found the cookies that they gave away at church too!







This arrived on my front door as a THANK YOU for speaking - very sweet!


Sisters!











Daddy and Grace took Katelyn on her Kindergarten Field Trip to Story Book Land!


I had a staff Ladies night at my house and we watched a movie!




We also had some friends over one night and a couple came to teach us how to make sushi!  YUM!!!







Souvenir Shopping!  Daniel's 2nd Grade field trip was to Adventure Aquarium!





Ice Cream Time!




Daniel also got fitted for his suit for the swim team!







She discovered my wall flowers!






Happy 16 months!


No comments: