Monday, December 29, 2014

May 2014 (week 2 - 6 of pregnancy... Baby #3)

 Some ladies and I went to Hershey, PA to see Beth Moore LIVE - totally my favorite!!!!  LOVED it!



 I heard amazing things about this restaurant called Hershey Pantry and it was delish!





Our official Easter Picture!


Birthday party at Bright Stars!



Puting together teacher appreciation baskets!



Oh the faces of this one!


Recital practice!




Pajamas and crazy hair!


One of the amusement parks on the boardwalks gives kids bracelets to ride as many rides as they want if they do so much reading in school!


My little boy wiped out!


Painting, stamps... birthday gifts!



This one got in my lap to cuddle then asked for homemade cookies:)


Got a fence put up!


Spring Bike Rides!!!


One of my dear friends from college - we were also in each other's weddings came to visit!


We spent some time in Philly exploring!




Spent some time in Ocean City!


Spent some time in Atlantic City!







She also helped me decide what to put over these sliding glass doors....


This cute girl in her Memorial Day outfit!



My baby brother graduated high school in Arizona so I flew down there to celebrate!



Memorial Day - my dad did quite the dinner!


I did a lot of relaxing!  It was like a mini vacation for me!



I even got to meet up with some of my friends for lunch one day!


It was quite the graduation!







The family!


I am very proud of him!


All 3 of us siblings!



We ran into some friends at the graduation too:)



So, on May 19th I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!  We were elated!  We always wanted a 3rd baby... in fact, our timing was right around the time we moved to New Jersey but God had other plans so our plans got put on hold.  I just couldn't imagine such a huge move, life transition and we were living in a very small beach cottage so I just kind of took my desire for a 3rd baby and gave it to God for His timing.  Well, the Lord finally blessed us with a beautiful 5 bedroom house, we were starting to feel very established in New Jersey and so the conversation came up for a 3rd baby around Christmas of 2013.  We decided that April/ May we would start trying and apparently that is exactly what God had in mind as well because the first month was successful!  I flew to Phoenix on May 26th and one night I gathered the family around and Facetimed Brendon then we shared the good news!  My sister in law who lives in Phoenix as well.... we went to lunch and I got to share the good news with her.... it was just SO perfect that I got to tell my immediate family all face to face!  I had lunch with a few girlfriends in Phoenix and of course when my friend Meghan was in town, I told her... but we decided we wouldn't make it public until Father's Day when I would be 8 weeks!  Honestly, we couldn't keep it a secret much longer because my body knew exactly what was going on and decided to pop almost immediately!!!!  And we couldn't tell the kids until right before we were going to make it public because they were going to tell everyone!



































No comments: