Sunday, December 28, 2014

February 2014!

 Like we do every year, we go on a cruise!!!


Our first stop was in Florida and we rented a convertible Mustang!!! 








The Bahamas!!!






Our balcony view from our room!




Storm coming in!



Getting all dressed up for dinner!






Back In New York - hanging by the indoor pool before we disembark on the ship!




My parents had flown in to watch the kiddos - they stayed a few days after we arrived so we all could hang out!


Movie Night!


Off to school!



School Valentine's Day Party!







Daniel's Class Valentine's Day Party!






On Valentine's Day Evening the kids had Awana so we went to dinner with my parents!




Brendon performed a wedding for a very sweet couple!



Between the ceremony and reception, we grabbed a coffee from Starbucks!


Ladies Bible Study!





Someone sent this to me and I could not agree more with this definition as describing my daughter!



We made frozen chocolate, nut covered banana pops!





Katelyn and I were home one afternoon having lunch and she said, "Hey Mom, we are lunch buddies!"  LOVE HER!



I also got my ring back - I had not worn it in over a year because of my joint issues and since my joints have been fine, I had it re-sized!


Our little ballerina off to Ballet class!







Bill and Jill every once in a while call us and say they are taking the kids - this night they took them to see a play!  She sent me these pics!




Daniel was invited to a birthday party for a little girl in his class at a gymnastics place.



The weather was nice one day so I started re-doing this dresser for my laundry room/ office.



 For our official 10th wedding anniversary which is February 28th, we got a hotel room in Atlantic City at Resorts which I thought was a really nice hotel as well.





No comments: