Saturday, September 14, 2013

End of November

Some friends invited us over for dinner on a Sunday evening but Katelyn likes her Sunday afternoon naps... a lot!  This was us trying to wake her up:)


Apparently, this was a tiring time of year for her as she also fell asleep eating and Brendon caught that one:)


She also misses her poppy... she brought this picture to me (my dad and I at my wedding) and said she wanted him:(



 One thing I like about cooler temperatures is how we start spending more time indoors doing "together" activities... lots of cuddle time and bonding time.

Trains!


Grandma and Poppy sent them some treats like a countdown activity to Christmas which was also a countdown until we saw my parents!


 The last day in November, I headed up my first simulcast event for the women at Fusion Church... it was a completely sold out event.  We did a very nice formal, sit down dinner followed by an AMAZING Christmas program that got us ALL into the TRUE Christmas Spirit!

1st order of business that day.... fuel:)
 One thing I LOVE about the East Coast is FRESH BREAD!
 We had a few guys help us out:)
 One of our "dining rooms" ready to go

 The buffet table
 Drink Stations
Cafe Tables

 Overflow "dining room" in our cafe

 Registration Table


 Foyer Christmas Tree

 Entrance



 Men serving the women:)






 

Today we just completed our 3rd simulcast event! 
We have come a long way and learned a lot!

No comments: