Sunday, January 22, 2012

Partay!

The weekend after I got back from South Florida was full of parties! Saturday was Sasha's 1st Birthday at Little Gym. We actually let Daniel spend the evening with my parents so we could take Katelyn alone to this birthday party. With a second child, there is always older brother around so we thought this would be a great opportunity to just spend with her:)


So, Sasha's parents and I went to the same college although we never knew each other there... probably because I was getting my undergrad degree and they were getting their Masters... now her daddy is finishing up his doctorate! We think she has some really awesome parents:)


Jumping fun!



I love Katelyn's outfit and she gets so many compliments on it... my sister got it in Ireland when she was there! My sister and her husband are going to Italy for 3 weeks in April so I wonder what goodies we will get from there... hehehe!



Please notice that Katelyn picked out a Big Bird hat because at this time, she was obsessed with him... she had a book that had Big Bird in it and she would take the book and kiss the book over and over because she loved Big Bird SO much... NOW, it is the one and only Elmo! How does this red monster win the heart of almost every toddler in America!


Check out this fabulous cake!


Don't worry about Daniel because he had one to go to on Sunday! It was at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park for his friend Kai!


Daniel and Kai have known each other since newborns... we met at a breastfeeding support group! LOL! I am sure these boys will love hearing that story when they are older!


Sunday was also my parents 35th wedding anniversary... we had a party at our house on Monday night... pics coming soon!

No comments: