Friday, January 20, 2012

October 24 - 30

Well, this week was a very, long week and a blurry one at that! Our church hosted a HUGE conference this week where people flew in from all over the country/ world for this conference... my kids were total rockstars! There were some amazing people who volunteered to watch them and they were in the kid center from very early in the morning until very late at night...
We would take a few breaks during the day to come home during the conference so they weren't there for 12+ hours straight... but one of those breaks at home looked like this for my exhausted boy:)

The conference ended on a Wednesday and Thursday morning... Daniel had a field trip to the Superstition Dairy Farm which I love going to as well!





They get fresh, flavored milk and ice cream too!

Friday's are daddy's special day with the kiddos while I go to the church to work and I found this picture on his phone:)

On Saturday, our neighbor who works for Intel had received tickets to ASU's Homecoming game but he couldn't make it so he wanted to know if we wanted them... heck, yeah!

We got to sit in a really nice suite with free dinner, drinks, snacks... even freshly baked cookies at half time... mmmmmm!!!!

My favorite part of the game... the marching band and half time show!
Sunday morning at church all the kids were encouraged to dress up in their costume... they asked that they dress up as a character from the Bible... so, Luke was a doctor and that was what Daniel dressed up as:) I think he makes a super cute doc!

That evening... Daniel had a FIRST! He was invited to his FIRST drop off birthday party! It was very bittersweet! He loved it... it was mostly friends from his pre-school so they all knew each other really well and I know the mom and completely trust her so I had no problem dropping him off! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so quickly!

No comments: