Friday, January 20, 2012

Going Back in Time

So, I am just a bad blogger:(

But I love using this Blog to document my kids and our family's life...

I just found some more pictures from my phone...

Our baby on her way to her 1st Family Vacation:)


When we got back from our "Family" vacation, my parents watched the kiddos one evening so we could have a date night... I was on a very strict diet at this time for my joint pain so we chose Pita Jungle for dinner... I LOVE THIS PLACE! It has got to be one of the most eclectic group of people EVER... if you are into people watching, then this would be your place! Like, check out our waiter in a sequence jacket and shorts... LOL!

I went on a 21 day diet where I could only eat vegetables, fruit, beans, nuts and seeds... this was to see if there was anything in my diet that might be causing my joint pain. Unfortunately, my joint pain did not go away but I felt amazing! My sweet husband actually did the diet with me and he felt great too so we have actually gone to a much more clean diet since this... we actually eat vegetarian meals several times a week!

That Saturday after our vacation... the kids had a birthday party to go to that was on the other side of Phoenix... so, as I was getting ready, just got out of the shower.... I decided to go print out directions to the party and as I pulled up the invitation, I realized I had the time totally wrong... we had missed the party:( I felt terrrible! I knew Daniel was going to be devastated so I quickly came up with Plan B... invite one of his bestie's over... our neighbor Rianne!

What is crazy about this is that this was on OCTOBER 1st!
This is why I looovvveee living in Phoenix!!!!

My sweet baby who decided that the picnic table was going to become her sand table:)

Kids all dressed up for church on Sunday!


No comments: