Saturday, January 21, 2012

November

So, the day after Halloween, these two were pooped!!! They had an early night with a short movie and popcorn... have I mentioned how obsessed these two are with each other? One of our friends said to us the other day that they don't think Daniel will ever let Katelyn get married and I couldn't agree more:)

Reality hit me this week that Christmas was right around the corner because there is a group of us girls that attend a Holiday Boutique every year and it was this week! I couldn't believe it... time to start thinking about Christmas!

Saturday was a special day to celebrate Tanya's precious angel that was about to be born and Susan was also sneaking in some cuddles from Michella's brand new baby boy!


That evening we went over to the Douglas' house for dinner... after a long week and weekend, this was Katelyn for Sunday afternoon lunch:)
I also had a very busy week because I was preparing to go on a 6 day trip to West Palm Beach to visit my bestie from college!

No comments: