Thursday, August 18, 2011

K's 1st Class!

Katelyn took her very 1st class yesterday with her friend Natalie at Great Play!


These pics are AWFUL but it was a "Mommy and Me" class which means that I really needed to be right next to Katelyn so she wouldn't hurt herself, etc and the second reason these pics are terrible is that as soon as I took my camera out, I felt like I was getting some glares from other moms so I put it away fairly quick:)

Katelyn LOVED the bubbles... Susan and I LOVED them because they were scented like grapes! We were thinking that we would like to buy a bubble machine for our bathrooms with Lavender scented bubble solution... LOL!

The BIG brother/sister came along and they were so good... they had to sit and watch the "baby" class and they did soooo great!





No comments: