Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today!

Another sweet picture of the babies this morning before church... I call this Katelyn's Audrey Hepburn's look! I wish I had an up close shot of this dress but it was "very Audrey" and her head band even had some netting in it=)


Scott and Marisue just had their twin boys 5 weeks ago and here is one of them (I don't know the difference between the two of them yet!)... they are super cute and chunky! I just can't believe how quickly they grow... just imagine this is what will happen in 5 months!


A few pics I missed from yesterday... she loves this toy! It is an inflatable ball that is connected to a base... it has jingly balls inside and whenever you bat the ball, the base lights up and it plays some fun music.


This is such a sweet story... I was making dinner so Daniel went upstairs (without me knowing) and went into Katelyn's room and picked out a few books then he came back downstairs and asked me to put Katelyn in her Bumbo so he could read to her... talk about my heart completely melting!!! =)


No comments: