Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last Saturday...

Yeah... it is NOT a normal Saturday in the Wilson House if we DON'T have a birthday party to attend... LOL!

Last Saturday was Ella and Ryen's birthday party or maybe I should say the "Carnival" came to town... Jill (the bday girls mommy!) went CRAZY on this party! I was exhausted just looking at all she did for the party... it was AMAZING! I was having too much fun that I didn't take too many pictures but there are tons on my Facebook and on Jill's blog which can be found on the sidebar on my blog... you have gotta check them out and see how creative this SuperMom is=)


I think it was Daniel's 1st cotton candy... needless to say, he LOVED it! Just like his mamma... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cotton candy!


Tatoo on his face...

Little Lizzy is in the background... she just turned 1 and I think I will be lucky if Katelyn has that much hair by 1 the rate she is going now!

No comments: