Saturday, October 16, 2010

MiMi is here!!!

So, why have I not blogged in FOREVER! It is not because I don't have a bazillion pictures to post, it is that we have been so freakin busy that sometimes I feel my head is spinning and I am seeing stars... LOL!

The very day that we came home from San Diego, my mother in law from South Africa arrived! We are so blessed to have such an incredible mother, mother in law, and MiMi in Maggie! Every year she sacrifices her time, her husband, her finances, her normal life, routine, etc so that she can come over and spend time with her family and spoil them rotten! This time she is here for 7 weeks... she spends one week with us then one week with my sister in law!


As soon as we got home, we took the kids to Leigh Anne's so that she could meet Katelyn for the very first time!


There were so many cameras going off with MiMi and the grand babies that I was the one that got jipped of a good picture.

That Friday we did a family trip to the new park that opened right by our house... as if Chandler didn't have one park for ever 10 people that live here... they opened ANOTHER one! I LOVE this city! This park has an awesome dog park, an archery range (heck, yeah!), disc golf course, a 1 mile track, a super cool playground... I am sure I am missing other things too! The best part is that they built it on top of an old garbage dump... good thinking, huh?



Below is what you call CRAZY STATIC hair!



No comments: