Thursday, October 14, 2010

San Diego - Hotel Pictures!

We took hundreds and hundreds of pictures from our trip to San Diego... it was such a special trip because we just brought Katelyn with us and Brendon and I ate up every second with her. It is hard to really just dote over her every second because you have to split up your time, your compliments, your love, your comments, your hugs and kisses when you have two babies so that one doesn't feel left out or rejected.

However, I MISSED my Daniel sooo much that my heart hurt sometimes... I just felt like something was missing from me. I would call him every day and hearing his little voice only made me want him more.

The reason we didn't bring him is that part of our trip was a conference and child care would have been an issue so Daniel got to stay with my parents... which means I am not sure if he even missed us once!

It takes a long time to upload pictures so we are just going to start off with ones from us hanging out in the hotel room!


This crazy girl just started sticking out her tongue and she does it all the time now... it is hysterical!




Daddy and Katelyn... so sweet!


Yes... we even got to wear some of our winter clothes while we were in San Diego... the evenings called for sweaters=)


Daddy bathing little Katelyn in the hotel sink


This is a funny faces book and she was definitely making her funny faces at it.


I NEED to insert here that this little girl LOVES, LOVES, LOVES or maybe OBSESSES over her books... she could be in a cranky or bored kind of mood and throw a book in front of her... IMMEDIATELY, her whole attitude changes and she is back to being a happy camper!


Are you taking more pictures of me?






The good thing about San Diego is that it is a very short drive from Phoenix... so, I can bring my own Pack and Play! I am a complete germ -a-phobe in hotels... I DON'T CARE IF IT IS 5 STARS! Hotels GROSS me out!!! Random strangers have been sleeping, bathing, and living in a small space for who knows how long... then they have time limits on cleaning these rooms... just everything is gross to me! Couches, chairs, remotes, telephones, bed spreads, blankets, mattresses, the carpet... my list could go on so it is fairly vital to me that my child has her OWN crib!


... and she liked it!


She did so great! She slept like an angel... one thing about this kid that is a different from Daniel is that she is happy.all.the.time. It doesn't matter if she has had a nap or not... naps are good and if at all possible, I try to keep her on a schedule but if she doesn't get a nap, she is still a happy, go lucky kind of baby!

No comments: