Thursday, February 4, 2010

Besties!

Tuesday was Music Class... Daniel's friend Samantha wasn't able to come and he asked for her over and over again during the whole class=(

Wednesday... we went to our friend Francis and Olivia's house for a play date... she has a REALLY COOL toy that Daniel LOVED... a roller coaster! I don't think he played with another toy for 2 hours except for that one!


Friday night... Saturday morning was ladies weekend at the Fairmount resort in Scottsdale - our church had a ladies retreat and it was a great time!

THEN.... Saturday night.... Brendon and I drove back to Scottsdale to meet my bestie all the way back from college - SARA GRACE and her husband RYAN! It was the first time since their wedding (almost 3 years ago!) that our husbands got to hang out! We ate at a great spot called Chelsea's Kitchen! Daniel spent the night at Leigh Anne and Aaron's house for the first time!

Sunday, Sara Grace was able to come up to Chandler and we went to church together in the morning then went to Pita Jungle for lunch and grabbed a Starbucks and caught up on life!

Monday... my mom watched Daniel for me so I could spend the day with Sara Grace... we walked around downtown Scottsdale, went to Arcadia Farms for lunch, ate cupcakes at Sprinkles (they have a gluten free cupcake!) and did a nice hike around the JW Marriott Desert Ridge! So refreshing to spend time with my bestie!

Then Tuesday, after my BNI meeting... we skipped music class and met Sara Grace at The Farm @ South Mountain for breakfast! I brought Daniel his bubbles and a ball to play with after breakfast and he had a great time!




OUR ONLY PICTURES TOGETHER FROM OUR ENTIRE TIME TOGETHER! What is up with us not taking pictures when we are together! FYI: I am 30 weeks here!


Sara Grace totally won Daniel's heart over and neither one of us was very happy to say "BYE" to her after this=(

Yesterday was a catch up day so today we went to the park with Christy and Logan.... these boys are so cute together! They started this game where they were going back and forth yelling and laughing at each other saying, "MY MOMMY!" Seriously, how special did Christy and I feel!


This morning, I went to the library and got a stack of DVD's on potty training for Daniel to start watching and I checked out a million books on potty training tips! We went to the store and bought BIG BOY underwear! Let the potty training begin!

Then I went to the doctor this afternoon because since Sunday I have been feeling very weird... lots of pressure, pulling, and some "contractions." Thank God I have an extremely laid back doctor who didn't even feel the need to take a test or do an exam... he said, " Lay Down, Drink Water and Take and Ibuprofen." Then he said if the contractions don't stop at that point, and they are every 5 minutes then call me! He totally knows how to calm me down... and since he has been doing this for a VERY LONG time, I totally trust him!

Have a great weekend from the Wilson Gang!

2 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

Nice belly mama, we have a roller coaster too. Samantha road it right into the bushes at our playdate the other day. I miss you and Daniel, hope you are feeling well.

Unknown said...

SOO much fun!!! Just looking at the pictures makes me miss you even more...can't wait for our next time together!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!