Monday, February 15, 2010

Why we LOVE ARIZONA!

Well.... I don't mean to rub this into any of my out of state friends' face as I know some of them actually enjoy this misery... I mean horrific weather that everyone is experiencing right now but everyday as I am in my short sleeves and enjoying our AMAZING weather... I can't help but think that I live in paradise! Trust me... most of my life (except the last 3 years) I had to endure winters so I have had my share and can truly appreciate where I live now!

So, back to our life.... Birthday parties OUTSIDE! Yes, Dominick and Brooklyn celebrated their 1st and 3rd birthday's and it was a beautiful day in February for an outdoor party!
I think this was Daniel's first pinata experience and he loved it!




Monday morning... I took a Body Combat class with Brendon then met our church mom's group at Krispy Kreme for donuts, coffee and milk... yummo! After that, we went to this new place that opened up called Jump and Shout! It is a combination of "bouncy things" and "jungle gyms!" However, there were signs posted everywhere saying not to enter these things if you were pregnant... well, that is not happening as I have a very active 2.5 year old and just because I am 9 weeks away from bringing baby girl into the world... he still deserves to have an active mommy! So, off we went climbing and jumping!



Tuesday was music class... I am going to try very hard to get pics tomorrow... then Tuesday night, we had an in-room "Mommy to be" Shower for my friend Kattia. She was due 3 days before me but her water broke at 27 weeks and she has been sitting in a hospital room for 5 weeks hoping for the best. Their goal is to keep her until 34 weeks which is less than 2 weeks away!


Wednesday was a Valentine's Day party with some of our very good friends! I think Brendon got Daniel dressed this day and I forgot to tell him to put him in red... oops!

These two sisters always take Daniel under their wing and although he has a very weird look on his face, he LOVES M and M!
Thursday morning was my mom's annual Valentine's Day party... this time she did it at her house and had it catered from Paradise Bakery... yummo!

The best muffins!

Delicious Quiche!
Then later on that day, we met some more good friends at Tumbleweed for another fun Valentine's Day party!

a
I came home from work early on Friday and here is how my V-Day started off... a sweet surprise from my men... aka Daniel, Brendon and Max! However, Daniel did not like that I got balloons but he didn't!

Friday, Brendon and I celebrated Valentine's Day as we were so busy the rest of the weekend! Daniel spent the night at my parents house and we spent the whole afternoon and evening together! It was amazing! The funny thing is that Daniel came home and told me everything that he did with my parents... how cool is that!?!?!? That also means no more secrets... he will tell me anything and everything!

Sunday... Daniel had a nice Valentine's Day as well... below are a few gifts we gave him... what a combination, huh? But, he enjoyed giving his new talking Elmo a ride on the monster truck! LOL!
Well, baby girl is due in 8 weeks and I was just telling Brendon tonight that I am very excited for her arrival but I have also made up my mind to REALLY ENJOY these last 8 weeks as they are the last 8 weeks I have with Daniel alone! I am also loving my sleep right now... Brendon told me Daniel woke up 3 times last night and I didn't even hear him once... LOL! I am also feeling fairly comfortable and am so thankful that I am not miserably pregnant... I actually FEEL GREAT! The other thing I am enjoying is the fact that I can still run a thousand errands in an afternoon or go shopping and it is SO easy with 1 toddler but I have no idea how I will do it with a toddler and a newborn!

We hope you all have a wonderful week! Lots of Love and HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Great post! Thank you for aknowledging all your "cold weather" friends! We are well over 3ft of snow and are getting 4-6 more inches tonight! You look adorable and I will take your advice...enjoy this time...I have 19 weeks left of Fun, Sleep, and "easy" errands! Miss you!

Jill Carilli said...

I love how you went to Body Combat and then to Krisy Kreme. hilarious! XO