Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just another week...

Well, I tried this "pre-school" type of thing for Daniel... we decided that we didn't really like it for several different reasons... but here he is doing his craft! He is truly amazing me with how much he is growing up... his conversation skills have been growing so much!

Monday, we had our church playgroup over for a playdate... so, that morning when he woke up, I told him that his friends were coming over and said that he needed to share his toys with his friends. He has a hard time sharing HIS toys with others... so, it is something we are working on=) Well, he told me that he wasn't going to share... I thought he was just saying that but he ACTUALLY meant it... when his friends came over, he totally was NOT in a sharing attitude!

Tuesday morning, we had our weekly music class and here is the funny story from this class... there are two songs where you march around in a circle and sing the songs with activities. Most of the kids march with their moms but Daniel likes me to be like 5 people in front of him... he wants to march behind me... at one point in the class we caught up with each other and he pushed me and said, " Go, Mom!" It is just so funny how his little personality and INDEPENDENCE is totally coming out!

Wednesday was HAIR DAY for me! Yeah! I went to Melinda to have her work her magic! Well, with 11 weeks left in my pregnancy... my face tends to blow up and get very round so I told her that her goal was to thin my face as much as she could! Someone complemented me today and said that my face looked thinner to them... she is truly magical!

I have replaced ice cream in my diet with smoothies and Daniel LOVES the diet change! He asks for one every morning!=)

He also got a new step stool and he LOVES it! Again, I think it has something with his 2 year old independence stage!

Friday afternoon... I had the most amazing pre-natal massage ever! I truly have to say this was the best massage I have EVER had! If you live in AZ, you should DEFINITELY try her out! http://site.ascensionmassagetherapy.com/Home.html

Finally, this past weekend and week has been crazy moving Daniel out of his nursery and moving him into his new room! I have to say it was VERY EMOTIONAL on me as I feel like I am saying "Good Bye" to my baby... he is my only baby right now and it is hard for me to think about my baby being replaced with another baby! I am so excited about the new baby but it is all hitting me about Daniel growing up! I also spent a lot of time this weekend going through our baby stuff to see what we have and organize it all in her new room... can you say NESTING?????????? Brendon painted her room this past weekend and we have started decorating it and I am loving how it is turning out!

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Post photos of the new rooms! =) Our new playroom is coming along nicely. Cant wait to post photos of that too! Just need to order an area rug and put some stuff on the walls!

Danielle, Brendon & Daniel said...

Jill... I totally plan on doing it... I am just trying to finish the last minute details before I take the pics... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE GIRLS PLAYROOM!