Monday, December 22, 2008

A sneak peek....

My parents gave us a weekend at the Westin Resort in Scottsdale and we had such a great time... one of the best things was that my friend Tanya was sooo sweet to come and take some much needed family pics of us.... let me just tell you she is super talented! You can tell by looking below... I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tanya, thank you so much! I will treasure these pictures forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






4 comments:

The Parke Family said...

I love his jacket! So cute and those big baby blues...... to die for :)

You have such a beautiful family :)

Jill Carilli said...

FANTASTIC Photos!!! He is so beautiful!

Jessica Stoker said...

Very cute you guys look like a happy little family which you are so that fits.

Tanya said...

You are SO welcome! You guys are all so cute and photogenic. Let me know when you're ready to do it again!