Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Attempt to Catch Up:)

Summer Activities!

In the summer, our church takes a break from Life Groups and does Book Clubs instead. I thought that it would be fun to do a "Pre-School" Book Club and have story time, free play time, craft and lunch... so every Wednesday for 4 weeks we got together with some friends for a great time!


I also bought Summer Movie Passes for Daniel..... Every Thursday morning, my mom takes Daniel and my brother to the movies and they show kids movies that are "newer" but not current movies being played in the theater for an extremely discounted price. I could not take him this summer because Katelyn still naps in the morning and even if she didn't, there was no way she would even sit for the previews.

However, my mom was out of town this week so Brendon stayed home to watch Katelyn and I took Daniel to the movies with the Haymon Family and we watched "Despicable Me" which was really cute.




Then we came home for naps and after naps, Paris (our in-home educator) came over. This was an art activity she did with the kids.... so cute:)

So, that wrapped up our June!

No comments: