Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where Have We Been?

I know! I know! We totally dropped off BLOGGING planet! I know you really don't want to hear my excuses but we have been SUPER busy! Unfortunately, I have forgotten my camera to just about every event we have been to the past couple of weeks - ugghhh!!!

So, the week after MiMi left... My brother came to stay with us and a friend of Brendon's... the pictures below are sooo cute as Daniel is "vacuuming" (with his toy vacuum) one of the guest bedroom's with his daddy!


On Wednesday of that week, we went to this event with some of our friends called, "Bikes, Bounce and Boogie." They had a little highway system set up for the kids with bikes for all ages and then they had a bounce house, bounce balls and some music. Daniel had a blast - he makes sure he tells me every single "bi" (aka "bicycle) that he sees!
Then Thursday was a SUPER busy day for us as we went to a morning play date at our friend Sheila and Kai's house because his mommy is going back to work and we are very sad that she won't be able to come to as many play dates anymore! Then we headed from that play date to our church's play group which met at a park and it was sooo nice and relaxing to enjoy this incredible Arizona weather we are having!
That Saturday my parents came home so they picked up my brother and they had a special treat for me - Tom's Black Wrap boots! http://www.tomsshoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=7&productID=245 This organization is so amazing as he sends a pair of shoes over seas to a poor nation for every pair of shoes you buy - and his shoes are super trendy!
Then that night we went to Hon Machi for our friend Carol's birthday! We had a great time stuffing ourselves on Sushi and Chicken Teriyaki served by the very entertaining chef=)
Then on Monday night, I went out with a group of my girlfriend's for Leah's birthday - we went to Brio http://www.brioitalian.com/ and if you like Italian food, then you will love this restaurant!
Tuesday, I had my much anticipated Annual "Female" Appointment - the only good thing is that I have switched OBGYN's and I really like this guy - and he comes highly recommended by two of my friends!
One of my friends that recommended him was Kristi and she is due in the next two weeks with her second baby so we went over to their house on Wednesday to let Daniel play with his friend Asher!
Then on Thursday we went to our Hot Mamma's play date at Kim's house - she moved into a new home recently and it is a beautiful home!
SATURDAY WAS OUR 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! I woke up to a beautiful bouquet of roses, a romantic breakfast at my favorite place of all times - The Farm at South Mountain! Then was dropped off to my surprise at LaVida for a wonderful massage! That evening we went to dinner and a movie and Auntie watched Daniel during the day then he spent the night with his grandparents!
Sunday we went to Dominick's 2nd birthday party and got to meet his new baby sister too - so precious!
Then on Monday we went to the zoo with friends and Daniel had a blast ESPECIALLY in the splash pad... this was his 1st experience in a splash pad because last year he couldn't walk and let me just tell you this kid had a ball!
I had a blast on Monday afternoon as I finally joined a gym that I love! http://www.fitnessworks.com/ I have heard amazing reviews about their classes and now I have gotten to experience them for myself! I have gone to one everyday this week - I am a total addict! The environment is so motivating - the trainer is on a very high stage with a camera on him that projects him on two large screens on each side of the stage... the room is totally decked out with an amazing sound system and lighting system!
Tuesday, we finally wrapped our taxes up with our CPA - YEAH!
Yesterday, I went to a really cool event called ISES... stands for International Special Events Society http://www.ises.com/- it was at the Botanical Gardens and it was an interesting networking opportunity for me to promote our business to some high profile businesses in the Valley.
Today, we went to the park for our CLC playgroup and got to feed the ducks - Daniel LOVED IT!!!!



Then we came home and I let him play outside some more - that is all he wants to do is to be outside.... such a boy, huh?




Well, there is our SUPER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: