Friday, March 13, 2009

Enjoying Beautiful Arizona Weather!

Yesterday we went to a play date at Erin and Collin's house and look at these adorable 3 blondie boys... are these little guys going to be heart breakers or what? =)

Daniel is getting soooo smart and I can't believe what all he takes in - like he knows how to change out my garbage! It is so nice to have a second male in the house to do the "man's" work!



I also re-introduced Daniel to play-doh this week and this time he really liked it! The first time was when he was 12 months and he thought it was something to eat=)




We have also spending a lot of time outside because the weather has been sooo nice! I bought Daniel this Tonka truck last weekend because he is falling more and more in love with trucks every day!


Daniel playing with his water table!



On Tuesday, we went to a play date at Kristi and Asher's house - he is due to be a big brother this Thursday - how exciting!
Monday night, I went to my ladies Bible Study at church and I am loving the book we are going through called CAPTIVATING!
Saturday night we went over to my parents for a little get together - we spent some time in the spa and my mom made us homemade chocolate chip cookies to eat while we were hanging out in the spa - ahhhh! Still nice to be spoiled by mom!
Friday night we got third row seats (thanks to my famous brother-in-law) to see Joyce Meyers! Loved it!
The other highlight of my week was that I took a gym class EVERY SINGLE DAY this week! I feel so great and am really proud of myself... I am so glad that I found a routine that works with my schedule... one of my favorite classes was Kickboxing!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Have you tried Spinning yet??? :) I promise that will become your favorite! Daniel is getting so big and yes, he will be a heartbreaker!

Jill Carilli said...

She is right about the spinning! It rocks!

Tanya said...

I love the pic of the 3 boys. So cute! If Daniel kept trying to eat the play doh, you can google edible play doh and find a recipe. I did that for Jacq when she was young.