Saturday, March 2, 2013

April 15th - 21st

Well, the day after her party, she was a little out of it at church the next day... but she was super cute!

 Hanging out with the "Big Boys!"  They spoil her rotten!

 Monday she was my little helper in the laundry room!
We ran an errand to "Buy Buy Baby" and we were playing in their plush department and Daniel said to me, "Mom, do you have your phone?"  I said, "Yes, I do."  He said, "Great! Take a picture of me and send it to daddy!"

The next day Daniel had pre-school, I had two appointments associated with my joint pain and we squeezed in some "outside fun!" as well!





The next day Mommy and Daddy left for California!  Every year we go to a conference called Catalyst!  It is an amazing conference for creative, young leaders with incredible speakers!  We stayed at a nice resort and got some pool time as well.... hardly took pictures of this trip!
We also went to Fifty Forks.... which is the kitchen for the Southern California Culinary School!  I HIGHLY recommend this place... the service and food were AMAZING!  As you can see, the kitchen is in glass so you can see the students and teachers prepping each course!  FIVE STARS!




We came home late Friday night and my parents took Daniel to his TBall game on Saturday morning where we met up/ picked up our kiddos!

Then we took them to a fun, family event at a park!






Back home for some sprinkler fun!


Ended our night with dinner at Leigh Anne and Aaron's house... as Mimi was leaving to go back to South Africa the following Monday.


No comments: