Saturday, May 5, 2012

December 26 - 31


We did lots of shopping this week!
We did lots of eating out... including Culinary Dropout!

They dont' have an Ikea in Nashville so my sister likes to hit up ours when she is here... Ikea had fun craft stations set up for the kids to make stuff.    
We had a nice family hike followed by Jamba Juice!
We went to the zoo!
Acting like monkeys!
My sister, Daniel and ?
Katelyn and the ?  (I think these were the monkeys but I can't tell from this picture!)
Poppy and Daniel on a camel ride!
 

Christopher, Katelyn and Daniel looking at animals... not that I am bitter or anything but this was the day that I lost my camera.... ughhh!  How could someone not turn it in after looking at all of the pictures I had taken of my children around the holidays!






Joe's BBQ
Happy Birthday, Daddy!









Hanging out in downtown Gilbert at a local coffee shop... the kids having fun with Poppy!
Since this was the last night that Christopher and Amanda were going to be with us, we had dinner at my parents house and I think the kids were totally wiped out after this long week!

1 comment:

Meg said...

your blog is so sweet, love these pics! your babies look so happy and so do you!