Monday, June 8, 2009

The two most Amazing Men!

Last Thursday, we went to Kristi's house for a playdate and Daniel could not stop loving on the girls! He is sooooo sweet!


Friday night, we went to Sara and Preston's house for a BBQ/ Pool Party - totally fun!

It was also Kendra's 30th Birthday - wohooo!

Saturday night, we went to Natalie's High School graduation party!


Lots of birthdays... Monday night we went to Chili's for Leigh Anne's 29th B-Day!
Thursday morning, I took Daniel to Toddler Story Time at our library and he loved it so we will make this part of our routine. Thursday afternoon, we had friends over to swim and Daniel loves the pool!
Friday, Brendon and I went to the Wigwam Resort for FamilyLife's Weekend to Remember and we had an awesome time! I totally recommend these marriage retreats... http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3204559/k.F5BB/Attend_a_conference.htm
Fortunately, we got to stay the whole weekend while family watched Daniel for us.... Sunday night, we hung out the whole day by the pool... part of the afternoon, we chilled with Kendra and Bronson!
I just had to throw this picture in of my incredibly HOT husband!


Today, I took Daniel shopping and he fell asleep in the car at 6:30PM and he goes to bed at 7PM - I took him from the car seat to the couch and he still didn't wake up=) I think I am lucky to be the only girl in this family of incredible men!

While I was making a quick dinner for him, he woke up! I gave him a raspberry and he put it on his finger.... where does he come up with this stuff? I wish I knew what was going on in his little mind/ brain!
Then he popped it in his mouth! I just love that smile!

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I think I want to do this marriage retreat next time!!!! Hey can you email me the pics from Sara's house?

Amanda said...

Daniel is a little stud! I love his hair!!!! Btw you great Danielle! :)

Jill Carilli said...

It looks like it is going to be a GREAT Summer for you guys. Keep blogging and posting photos of little handsome!