Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Family Pics!

Last Saturday afternoon (after Brendon had played golf with the guys!) we went into the HOT AZ heat and did some updated family pictures! My friend Jessica is working on building her portfolio and I think she did a great job! Thank you so much, Jessica, for working your talent on us... we will treasure these pictures for years to come!





Then, we invited Chad, Andrea, their kids, April, Jason and their kids to come over for swimming and grilling! The kids LOVE the slide - even Daniel!

When it was time to eat, we could not get the kids out of the water!

After Layla's 118th outfit for the evening, she still managed to immerse herself in the water in a very creative way!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics from Father's Day but we invited my parents over for a day by the pool, steaks and watching a movie in the evening.
Tuesday morning... Daniel had his art class and made us so many great projects. I just have to figure out a way to display them in a creative way=) Then Tuesday afternoon, Tammy invited us back over to her splash pad and brought a huge box of the new slow melt ice pops for the kids and they ate them all! I didn't take pics because we already have some posted from doing this activity prior.
Wednesday Morning, we dressed the kids all up and went to Pamela's house for a Ladies and Gents Tea Party - of course, it was a prime opportunity for adorable pics but I forgot my camera=)
Thursday morning, we went back to Hamilton's Story time and I have yet to capture pics of this experience that Daniel and I have together every week! I am so proud of him in this class... he absorbs so much and participates with such enthusiasm! That night... Daniel also went ice skating with Daddy and again - NO PICTURES!
Friday night... we had a few couples over that went to Weekend to Remember with us and we played a hilarious game... kind of a combination of Cranium and the Newlyweds game! Lots and lots of laughter and NO KIDS!

Saturday night.... Brendon and I went to see the new Transformers movie!
Monday morning... Daniel and I hosted a playdate with just 3 of his friends and they had so much fun with all of his toys in his fully stocked playroom! The cutest thing was half way through the play date, he went around the room and gave each of them a hug and kiss as to say - Thank you for coming but it is my nap time now...so Good Bye=)
Today... Daniel went to Bounce Jungle for Maddie's 3rd Birthday and had tons of fun ( how could you not @ Bounce Jungle!) The funny thing was that Daniel found a ball in one of the bounce houses and there were not that many balls available so all the kids were fighting over them and eventually Daniel got out of the bounce house and did not want to go back in so he could guard his ball! This child is totally obsessed with balls... baseball, basketball, football, soccer! 100% BOY!

3 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

Glad you liked the pictures, I had a great time.

Jill Carilli said...

Perfect All American Family! I cant believe your weeks! You guys have so much going on, it is awesome!!

Unknown said...

The new family photos are great -- You are such a beautiful family!! I have been missing you so I have been catching up on your last few weeks on your blog this evening while Ryan is out of town:-) I can't get over how adorable Daniel is in EVERY picture!! I Love you!!