Saturday, May 9, 2009

The 1st.....

Monday after I got back from SoCal was just a crazy catch up day! I was just happy to get to the gym! Then on Tuesday, I got my teeth cleaned... wohoo!=)

So, by Wednesday... I was ready to do something fun! Kendra and the twins came over for a play date and Kendra taught me how to make Strawberry jam.... it was so fun! I eat thing stuff like candy!

Then on Thursday, Daniel and Daddy had a fun Father/ Son day while getting him ready for his trip to Nashville!
He had his 1st Dentist Appointment! Brendon said this place was incredible!

He let the dentist clean his teeth and give him a fluoride treatment! She also taught him how to brush his teeth and he listened to her as he does it perfect now!


Then they were off to get his 1st haircut! Sniff! Sniff! I was really wanting to wait until he was 2 but as you can see below... he was looking a little shabby!

So, Snippits is a place that just does kids hair cuts and it is very cute! They have their own personal TV, gaming systems, snacks, bubbles, and even get a toy at the end in this cool machine!













Now, Brendon told me he liked getting his hair cut but I don't see that expression in the picture above=) He said that was a quick sad face!










Well, he is officially my BIG boy now!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

he is so cute I could eat him for breakfast! LOL