Saturday, February 27, 2016

4 months (April 26 - May 25)

Our babysitter (Jamie) had the lead role in the High School musical - Shrek  - I took the kids to see it and we all loved it.... she was AMAZING!










My sleeping beauty!





Katelyn pretending to be me... nursing pillow and journal:)




Baseball - I think we were out there almost every night between the two kids!!!










Bike Parade at Katelyn's preschool!  It was shockingly freezing!












Precious toes!







We went to a beautiful wedding in Mullica Hill!






My friend Sara Grace came to visit with her little boy - Kingston!


We took the kids to a Home Depot Kids Workshop












Lunch after church at Smithville Village....





Treat at the Candy Shop....







Playing by the pond...







Hey!  I found my tongue!




Apparently, it was a great day!




Daddy changing Super Baby!


Beach visit!

















 Playing outside....






Loving the "O" Ball!




Funny Story!  We took Sara Grace and Kingston back to the airport and I noticed that Katelyn was being VERY quiet in the car.... I realized later that she had gotten into a bottle of sunscreen and was applying it all over herself.... except she wasn't careful and got it into her eyes.  Her eyes starting stinging, watering, her face turned red - she was hot mess!  When we got home, we washed her eyes out and then I told her to lie down and we put cucumber slices on her eyes to make them feel better:)


Ummm.... I placed you on the mat... how did you get off?  May 7th she rolled over for the first time!



We made Teacher Appreciation gifts! Hand decorated plates with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies!



Absolutely Angelic!



Mother's Day Tea at Fusion Church







My best Mother's Day Gift - this little 3.5 month old!






Our friends from Arizona who moved to India around the time that we moved to New Jersey came to visit and spoke at Daniel and Katelyn's school!


Daniel's Elementary Spring Concert that evening!



One of my favorite outfits!








Hanging out in Daddy's office during church!


The beautiful outfit that our friends from India brought for Katelyn







Daniel and Asher - they have been friends since birth!







There is just NOTHING like an amazing Spring morning!






I love my view while I am on the treadmill!!!!









I realized  I always have a drink in my hand at all times - coffee, water or my smoothie/ shake.  I am always picking up my cups and bottles all over the house!




Kids favorite thing to do... watch Bill and his guys mow!



Baseball Playoff Games!


Anthony came to watch!








Free Rita Ice Day!









Baby Dedication at 17 weeks or the day before she turned 4 months - we waited a little too long so her outfit that Katelyn wore was too little!












Memorial Day parade!


Daniel's friend Anthony game him some ice hockey gear!



1st Beach Day!







Our beach set up looks a whole lot different this year - much bigger - a lot more shade with a new baby!


I am 4 months old today!!




No comments: