Thursday, January 1, 2015

November 2014 (Pregnancy Weeks 28 - 32)


They were still in the Halloween spirit!


The kids had a lot of questions about how the baby got into my belly and how she was going to get out - so we got these great resources!



End of Soccer season for Daniel!


Family Christmas Pictures - 29 week baby bump!


We ended our married couples connect group with a night of ballroom dancing lessons - it was a lot of fun!






Sunday afternoons/ evenings at our house during football season look like this - everyone is completely wiped out after 3 services!


Every week I would try to update the kids on the baby's development and I told them at 30 weeks, she responds to light now.... so, Katelyn got the flashlight from my phone and started playing with her sister!  She is completely obsessed with her sister!  Every single morning if I leave the house, she has to give me a hug and a kiss and her sister a hug and a kiss!


There is a donor at the school that loves these life like manikins.... I think they are completely freaky!  So, one morning, I walked into my office and this guy was waiting on me!  Let me tell you how this 30 week pregnant mamma freaked out! 


My parents sent the kids some early Christmas presents to enjoy before the season!



Then the church totally surprised me with an incredible baby shower!

 













My sister in law from Phoenix sent such a special gift from Phoenix - she asked Ili what a good nail salon was here and got me a gift certificate to get my nails done and a gift certificate to Starbucks so I could have a girls day before the baby comes - I thought that was so thoughtful!


Daddy was finishing construction on house to get ready for baby girl... we built a guest bedroom downstairs then moved the Daniel into our old guest bedroom and baby girl gets Daniel's old room!  Musical rooms at the Wilson House!


The blue in Daniel's room is getting re-painted pink:)


The baby's room!


Grandparent's Day at school!




Katelyn's class sang such a cute song!






 Fusion also added another pastor - Tay Person who is absolutely amazing!  We are blessed!



Because of scheduling, Daniel got to go to a doctor's appointment with me - you can tell how much he is into these!!!


Katelyn's Thanksgiving Feast at school!





Baby bump Picture - almost 32 weeks!

Thanksgiving Morning - we went to our favorite breakfast place - Smithville Bakery!




Then we had an amazing Thanksgiving at Will and Judy's house - they even had little presents for the kids!



It was quite the feast!





She sent us home with the most delicious left overs!



Katelyn got invited to her first bowling birthday party ever!





Happy Birthday, Cash!




We also did our tradition of decorating for Christmas after Thanksgiving!  

Baby Bump Picture - 32 weeks!


No comments: