Thursday, July 25, 2013

October 9 - 16


Daniel had his first Field Trip to a place called Storybook Land.  Unfortunately, I couldn't make it as they had a rule that younger siblings are not allowed to come along.  Since I had Katelyn and had only lived in NJ for 2 months, I really didn't know who I could ask to watch her.  However, this super sweet mom that I met had Daniel with her and she sent me pics of their day:)








Then that night, the Ocean City Police Department/ Fire Department put on a really cool event... Daniel had a blast hanging out with all of them:)
















This weekend also started Fall Soccer... the mornings were a little cold for the K Bear!


Some friends from church invited us out to their property for a feast, quads, dirt bikes, guns.... lots of fun!










 Oh!  The fun my little 2 years and 5 months old and I had while Daniel was at school:)







No comments: