Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 2012

Well, I am going to speed blog the rest of 2012... so I can start fresh for 2013:)

Of course, I am not going to remember details from a year ago but I do keep a fairly detailed calendar of our life so I can reference that:)  Coming off the cruise, we went straight on a Daniel Fast and back to our routine of life... preschool, work, gym and fun playdates!
 Katelyn's hair was so short a year ago:)

That Saturday was my friend Kristi's baby shower!


 Then in the afternoon was my friend Paulina's Baby Shower!


 That evening was also Misti's Going Away Party and the kids had dentist appointments.... Saturday's can be very BUSY!

Monday I watched Zander for the morning then Paris came over to work with Daniel and that evening we went to HOPE Christian for Daniel's Kindergarten information meeting for the 2012-2013 school year (who would have known that he would never attend Kindergarten in Arizona).

Tuesday my little girl apparently had a VERY FUN day playing outside:)

 Oh yeah... she has a brother and can roll in the mud with the best of them... even wearing pink and sparkly shoes!

Wednesday was PICTURE DAY... I try to take the kids to get pictures every six months or so that I can document their growth in these early years when they change so much!  I love looking back at all of my pictures from when I was little so I think they will appreciate it too!

Friday after work, we had a park playdate... 

Saturday our neighbor Rianne came over for some fun backyard playing!


 Sunday... all ready for church!

 Last picture... Katelyn hooking her baby up in her booster seat and apparently feeding her baby some "real food."  All I know about this girl is that she is going to make an amazing babysitter one day then eventually an incredible mommy!  She takes such good care of her babies!
We ended January with park playdates and having friends over for dinner... of course, I had a great helper in the kitchen!



Bye Bye January 2012!

No comments: