Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is Starting!!!

The weather has been soooo amazing here... the nights are just perfect summer nights that make you want to stay outside all night! Last Sunday night, we spent time with friends at Power Ranch Park for Zander's 3rd b-day!

Monday, I took the kids to a splash pad with our church playgroup and Sara had a great idea for me to try on Daniel that her friend Jacklyn uses... fill up your water table, give your toddler some soap in a squirt bottle, their own sponge and play dishes and let them wash dishes while you are washing dishes! Daniel LOVES this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now... why do I not find my dishes as much fun as Daniel enjoys doing his dishes!!!


Tuesday night... my friends took me and Kristy out for our birthdays to D'Vine... the perfect girls night out!

Wednesday night, I met a friend at Toy Town so we could do some party planning. Toy Town is the perfect place to have a "Mommy Meeting" as your kids are completely safe, having fun and they have tables and chairs for mommies to chat=) Then I headed to my 6 week postpartum check up and everything looks great... it was so weird heading back to by OB's office with my baby in my arms this time... THANK GOD! My last couple of appointments were not my favorite as I wanted her out! I looked at the other preggers in the office... and thought to myself... THANK GOD that part is over!!! =)



Katelyn is working hard on getting her squishy, scrumptious fat rolls!



Thursday morning was a lazy morning at home with friends over!


Saturday morning was a delish breakfast at The Good Egg with an out of town friend! Daniel ordered the Mickey Mouse pancakes!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Stoker said...

Love the picture of Kaitlyn's leg, so precious.