Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Brunch 2010

Well, I have been looking forward to this day since the day that I found out I was having a little girl... Mother's Day and our church's Mother's Day Brunch! It was at Seville Country Club and my two dear friends did a hysterical skit!



Below is my mom and my sister-in-law


3 generations!


Leigh Anne's mother-in-law... Vicky who LOVED Katelyn!


My two friends in the skit... Janelle and Andrea!


My friend Sue... I am hoping Katelyn rubs off on her so she will try for a 3rd!


My friends... Kim, Michella, Brooke and Sue!









Below are some pics that I took of her at home.... after these pictures, I kept on seeing the show, "Toddlers and Tiaras" popping up in my head so I changed her into a onesie and let her chill the rest of the day in comfortable/ normal clothes! LOL!









Katelyn, you are sooo beautiful.... mommy's heart skips a beat when I see you... when I cuddle and squeeze your little body... I think, "Life just doesn't get any better than this!" Someone once told me, "Every time I hold a baby, it is just so healing." I couldn't agree more... something so warm comes over my soul, my spirit, my heart when I hold you that is so refreshing, so comforting and lets me know that all is well! I love you!

4 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

looks like a beautiful morning with a beautiful little baby and good friends. XO

Lisa said...

And I love Susan's outfit (wink wink). Seville has the yummiest brunches!

Unknown said...

So cute! I loved all of the pics!

Janelle said...

Oh NO you didn't post that picture... HAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks friend, just don't post on FB. HA! Love you and love that precious girly!