Thursday, May 27, 2010

Katelyn's Dedication & More

Sunday was Katelyn's Dedication... this was her beautiful dress and bonnet! My mom bought this in Nashville before she even knew that I was having a girl because she thought it was just so sweet!

My Dad and Katelyn in the Green Room before Service... this is another dress that I love! My friend Sara gave this to her... since she spits up so much, I didn't want her to ruin her dedication gown so this was her pre-dedication outfit=)



My mom, my dad and Katelyn... My friend Janelle makes the most beautiful headbands!



Daddy and Katelyn!


The Triplets! Everyone says that I look like my mom and everyone says my kids look like me or my mom!


Katelyn's Dedication!











Poppy praying over Katelyn... we thank God he gave us this perfect gift and we dedicated her back to Him!



I had so many friends that came to support us for this very special service and it meant so much to me! Thank you so much! After the service, we had my parents, Aunt Leigh Anne & Uncle Aaron, and Kyle & Jenni over to our house for a light celebration lunch.

Monday... Daniel asked me if could finger paint, so... here he is!




Monday night, I went to Kristy's house for our 1st pre-school co-op meeting! My friend asked me to be a part of this pre-school co-op that she is putting together of 6 ladies... basically, we are purchasing a curriculum that is designed for home-based pre-school. We will all take turns hosting and teaching the pre-school at our house for one week which will be 2 days/ week for 3 hours/ day! I am very excited about our endeavor!

Every Tuesday night, we host a high school group at our house.... this is a time for them to come over and talk about real life issues. Brendon and I love these kids... so, does Daniel!!! Look at how he makes himself comfortable in the middle of these teens!



2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Glad her dedication went so well. She looked gorgeous. Bummed to have missed it.

Jessica Stoker said...

You guys are doing so much for everyone around you. Thank you for your faith and sharing it with all of us.