Monday, May 10, 2010

Friday Night @ Organ Stop Pizza!

My parents have some guests in town from Michigan and they thought that Organ Stop would be a fun dinner place and invited us to come along... DANIEL LOVED IT! Seriously, his facial expressions made my heart just overflow with joy because he was soooo blown away!

Unfortunately, this place is a little dark and my flash wasn't on so the pictures are horrible... and these few are the best I have=(

So... he is sitting here eating pizza and what happens.....


An organ starts rising from the floor right in front of him along with all of the other musical instruments on the wall come alive and his amazement and awe was breath taking!




One of his favorite songs was The Little Mermaid song because the whole room filled with BUBBLES!

Mommy LOVED that they played TWO songs from Grease... My FAVORITE movie EVER!


My beautiful Katelyn loved the lights!

No comments: