Thursday, May 27, 2010

Twins!

So, when I gave to birth to Katelyn... if you read my birth story then you know that I actually caught her and pulled her to my chest! It will go down as one of my favorite life moments! The first thing I said when I saw her little face was, "Oh my goodness! This is Daniel's twin 2 years and 8 months later!" See for yourself! Everyone says that my kids look just like my mom which is even more weird! A lot of people are saying that they look like me (which I look like my mom!)... so, poor Brendon!

Below is obviously Katelyn since she is decked out in pink! Notice the sleeping position! This is how they also sleep in my womb!


Below is Daniel... sleeping the same way!



Below is Daniel!
Below is Katelyn!

Below is Daniel!

Below is Katelyn!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

They do like twins. But I see a lot of your DAD in Daniel too. Weird