Friday, May 7, 2010

Adjusting GREAT to a Family of Four!

My friend Jill came over with her two girls to meet Katelyn... they are so adorable!



On Friday... our friends Hannah and Jacob came in... Friday afternoon, we went to The Farm at South Mountain for lunch... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place! That night we went to San Tan Flats!



We got a babysitter for Daniel but Katelyn came with us and she slept the WHOLE NIGHT!




Saturday afternoon we took them for Mexican and just hung out by the pool in the afternoon... that evening, we went to my parents house for some hot tub, fire pit and BBQ fun!


On Sunday... I received this really nice diaper cake from such a nice man! It was the first diaper cake I have ever got!


So, the next Monday was my first official day with both kids alone! So, we went with a playgroup to tour a fire station.

Below is a picture of Daniel chilling in one of the chairs in the theater room at the fire station!

Daniel in front of the fire pole and slide!




Below is the fireman showing us the jaws of life!


Katelyn snugged with me in the Moby Wrap!








My two precious babies!





We took them to get their pictures taken... we had to bribe Daniel with a pretzel in order for him to sit through the whole session!


He LOVED his Auntie Annie's Pretzel!


Brendon informed me this was his 1st soft pretzel EVER!

1 comment:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Danielle, it looks like life as a family of 4 is simply lovely for you! You are so blessed and I am still amazed by your quick recovery. Hugs!