Sunday, December 26, 2010

Great Play!

Samantha had her birthday party at a place called Great Play! We had never been to one of these and they are super creative! Basically they mix a "kid gym class" with multi media fun. So, all the walls have projectors on them and there are cameras though out the room so that when the kids are "on camera" they can see themselves life size on the walls! They play games using the projectors and cameras... they even set up an "under the sea" theme with fish "swimming" on the walls then came the balloons and bubbles! I was so impressed with this place and Daniel had a great time!










I left Katelyn at home with daddy so she could nap... when I take Daniel somewhere alone he tends to be a little bit more clingy with me. Like I had to participate in most of the activities with him but if I would have had Katelyn, he would have totally been out there doing everything himself. Most moms of more than one kid tell me to try to spend as much one on one time with my kids as possible but Daniel actually prefers for Katelyn to be with us and actually acts a little insecure if she is not around. This just might be a phase he is going through but I find it very sweet.

Happy Birthday, Samantha!

An update on Katelyn: That night Brendon and I had a friend's birthday party to go to and Katelyn has recently decided that she will only sleep in her crib! Unfortunately, this means that she won't go to sleep at my parent's house or Leigh Anne and Aaron's house... so, Katelyn just hangs out with us when we go out now! We dropped Daniel off at my parents and Katelyn came and partied with the adults=)

No comments: