Friday, November 4, 2011

Arizona Science Museum

I was going through pictures and Brendon looked at my laptop screen and said, "Wow! You are THAT behind on your blog?!?!" I was like..."Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Anyway, let's get started with my princess! My aunt sent her some super cute headbands in the mail recently and I just had to grab my camera because she is just so stinkin' cute... if I do say so myself:)


One Saturday... a LONG time ago we went to the Arizona Science Center... it was such a great family day... bonding + building memories = perfect day!

This is a total rabbit trail but I was thinking the other day... if I was told I had 1 hour left to live, then who would I want to be with and what would I want to do? I would want to be with my beautiful family... so, since we are supposed to be living like we never know when the "end" could come then my priorities need to be on my amazing family... but oh! how the distractions of life can take us away from our priorities! I think because we take our families for granted.



I have to say that this place would probably be more better suited for an older child when you take into the account the Ticket prices... however, there was enough stuff to keep our kiddos entertained and it opened up some really conversations for us to have with Daniel! He is completely interested about the "inside" of our body now! LOL!






... and there was a LOT of stuff to keep the parents entertained (i.e. laying on a bed of nails!)

... playing with sand, dirt, mud, water = paradise for my babies!

More to come from the adventures that The Wilson Family have been on!

No comments: