Friday, June 3, 2011

Pre-School Graduation

August 3, 2010 was Daniel's 1st day of pre-school... it also happened to be his 3rd birthday!


My BIG BOY just graduated from his 1st year of pre-school! I have been a little emotional lately because as we have been attending tons of graduation parties recently and there are pictures of other people's babies 1st day of Pre-School and Kindergarten then here they are... Class of 2011! I feel like it goes by so quick BUT I have to say that every mile stone Daniel takes into independence and maturity, it is a "feel good" kind of hurt because I am so proud of him! He is such a stellar kid... only 1 day in all of pre-school did a teacher give me one negative report and it wasn't event that bad... she said that he just had a hard time listening that day! He really makes me one proud mamma!


Only Quincy was graduating from pre-school... she tested to be able to enter Kindergarten early and she made it so we were all so proud of her!


The kids getting ready to sing their Pre-School "Rally" song!




Mrs. Jenn is amazing... she has ran Joy School for 6 years for all 4 of her kids... this was her last year of Joy School as her daughter Quincy will be entering Kindergarten this next School Year!


Daniel breaking out some of his dance moves for me!


Party Time!




Daniel, Daddy and I are so proud of you! You stand next to me EVERY single day and point out how tall you are getting and that you are almost as tall as me (most people are!!!) then you show me your muscles and ask me to feel how big they are... and I go on and on about strong you are! I love that you are enjoying every minute of growing up and you are so excited about turning 4 soon! God has some AMAZING plans for you!




No comments: