Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday...

Well, we were all ready for church... Katelyn looked so beautiful in her dress that I had to grab the camera=)

Oh yes! Her new thing... she turned 6 months old and decided it was time to sit up all by herself! I LOVE this stage... she is so happy to be sitting up and very proud of herself!


Both of my babies! Seriously, I know this might sound so superficial but every day I fall more in love with them! The more time I spend with them, the more I become obsessed with them and couldn't imagine a day without them! It was so hard for my to leave Daniel for 1 week when we were in San Diego and I am so happy to be back with him in our routine!

There is just nothing like having a daughter...
Seeing them together is the BEST!


As I am looking at this picture, I was just thinking to myself, "Wow! How lucky am I to be these two precious little babies' mom???"

... and I can't believe we are old enough to have two kids... LOL!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Danielle you literally have the perfect family. And I am glad that you are in such a good place, so happy, so in love with your hubby, with God, with life and with your kids. :) It radiates off of you every time I see you. XO