Sunday, June 27, 2010

Playdates!

Monday... our town that we live in hosted a sand & water day for the kids... it was really cute and since those are two of Daniel's favorite elements, he had a great summer day!



Tuesday.... well, we got a gift certificate from friends when Daniel was born for Wee Piggies http://www.weepiggies.com/ and after Katelyn was born, I thought I should have this done for Katelyn as well! The funny thing is that my mom had come over a couple of weeks after Katelyn was born and said the same thing... so, I called the lady up and she said that she no longer comes to your home to do it but you have to go to her as she has an in-home day care.... so, I had to take both kids to Maricopa to have this process done but I can't wait to get it back as it is so cute and a great memory that I can have forever!

Wednesday we went to a super cute playdate with an "I Spy" theme... basically all the kids had a clear empty water bottle then there were a couple of tables with every kind of snack you can possibly think of and they got to fill their water bottles with the snacks. My King of Snacks LOVED this activity!




Katelyn also enjoyed the playdate... melting everyone's heart with her sweet personality and precious smile!


I caught her holding her burp cloth in her mouth!

No comments: