Monday, February 22, 2010

Daniel's Music Class and more

Last Monday night, I dropped a dinner off at Lisa's house because she had beautiful Baby Landon on Friday evening! Talk about getting me so excited for our baby coming home... I could hardly stand it! Congratulations, Lisa!

Tuesday... I FINALLY got some pics of Daniel from his music class....




Wednesday morning we met some friends for a playdate... I just loved chilling with my mamma friends!

Wednesday night, I had a VERY EXCITING FIRST... I played Bunco for the first time! My friend Kristi called me and said that they needed a sub for her club and I had soooo much fun! I actually won... for having the most losses! LOL! I would love to be a part of a club so if anyone knows of one, let me know!

Thursday, we met up with some friends for a park playdate and a picnic...

Friday... Daniel had the weirdest thing happen to him... I have been bragging all winter how none of us have been sick... well, Friday AM, he woke up burning up with a fever! The worse part was that Brendon had the car packed to take him camping with some friends over the weekend! I gave him Tylenol before I went to work and his fever went away but Brendon put him down for a nap at 10AM and he woke up at noon with a 103.5 fever so Brendon gave him Tylenol and his fever went away again then Daniel told Brendon that his ears hurt, his tummy hurt, his head hurt, etc.... so, Brendon canceled their trip and I made an appointment at the pediatrician since it was Friday and I didn't want to be stuck in an Urgent Care over the weekend thinking he had an ear infection... we got to the doctor office and he didn't have an ear infection or even a sign of an ear infection and his fever never came back after that either! He has been fine since then... I think he just wanted to go to the doctor - he told the doctor that he needed a band aid for his hurt ear! LOL! That night... I had a a craving for Chinese food so off we went to dinner!


No comments: